Narnia game / Process
- 1st step: the class is split up into five groups each of them made of four students
- 2nd step: each group focus on one chapter of the book look for and write some comprehension questions.
- 3rd step: the English teacher and students choose the questions that better sum up the book
- 4thstep: each student do a small drawing depicting some characters or book scene related to the questions so that students can answer with the help of images
- 5th step: a question is written on the back of each drawing
- 6th step: the students make a copy of the drawings which will be used as pieces of the game
- 7thstep : creation of Narnia Game and its accessories